TeleCom Manager: System for the Infrastructure Telecommunications Management. This solution allows to collect all infrastructure and communications coverage data, supporting planning and decision making.
TeleCom Manager consists of:
- GIS Portal: Web portal that integrates all the functions and system data. Allows users to access and cross telecommunications data. Includes 2D and 3D visualization in the same portal, with the same functionalities.
- Desktop Tools: Group of commands about ArcGIS that facilitate the task of planning and registering the optic fiber network
- Integration tools: Process and migration services that capture data from different sources and unify them under the same model.
With TeleCom Manager you will be able to:
- Managing the radio communications:
- Effective height
- Service coverage
- Measurament visualization
- Measurament thematical
- Channel map
- Show service radiolinks
- Fiber optic Network Management:
- Show FO project (by project, state or phase)
- Show FO service
- Show viability scenario
- Visualization in 2D and 3D