The development of complex systems involves the need to follow a working methodology that allows to answer all your project needs, without adding complexity to the implementation process.
The projects carried out by the Sitep combine the most advanced software engineering with the experience acquired over the years, so they ensure proper progress of the different stages, without delays due to a poor project management. The usual stages of any project include:
- Initial project planning.
- Resources allocation to each stage, according to the required profile
- Obtaining functional and non-functional requirements
- Functional analysis.
- Accurate design based on the previous analysis.
- Stage development as agreed with the client, following the approbed design and taking into account the non-functional requirements.
- Internal project sale.
One of the features that differentiate us is that from the beginning of the project our clients know delivery items and the approximate date they will get each of them. Among the usuals are:
- Functional analysis document.
- Data model design document.
- Installation and maintenance technical manual.
- User manual.
- Application installable.
- Source code of the purchased product.